Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long time . . .

After being at home with my little one I wasn't sure that I had much to write about that would interest anyone else. I remember single friends wondering how staring at the baby could be a full night's entertainment. However, one of my friends asked about my "baby bibliography". I have actually read quite a few books about different aspects of raising a little one. Since they say it's best to write about what you know I have decided to share some of what I have gleaned from these books (and my limited experience) about different baby subjects. So stay tuned if you are interested in getting a summary of popular baby topics and the books that cover them. At some point I will move on to something more thought provoking - but being sleep deprived limits your deep thinking abilities! For each topic area I will share what seem to be the most important points and then review a few of the resources that have helped inform my viewpoint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're back! How exciting!!!