Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

We have been very blessed this Christmas season to spend so much time among our friends. I think this month we've attended about 5 different Christmas or birthday parties. In addition, we've been able to catch up with long time friends. We met our new niece last week, we also met up with two of my three bridesmaids and the friends who are like second parents to me! It was quite a trip and a great way to celebrate our 5th anniversary. When we got back home our friends from France stopped in for a visit.

All of this partying has helped me become a better cook (almost every party requires you to bring a dish.) However, it has not made me too interested in decorating our own home. We do have a Christmas tree this year - our first one since we've been married! We have more ornaments than I know what to do with. If you have any thoughts about other things to do with ornaments let me know. I am also looking for ideas about what to do with all of the fabulous family photos we get from family and friends during this time. I was thinking about making a "wreath" out of all of the pictures - but I'm not sure I'm that crafty.

Today both sets of parents are here to celebrate. We are so fortunate.

So thanks to family and friends for the abundant blessing that you are to me on this journey.

No comments: