Thursday, October 04, 2007

Look what I can do

I mentioned that my mom was here last week. As she left she mentioned that little man would be able to do so much more when she came back (in just two weeks!). She was right. Here are some new things he is trying out:

1. Standing on his own - it was for split seconds but now it is a little longer
2. Sitting on his little potty - sometimes he will stay there, sometimes he won't
3. Trying to put tops onto his "dishes"
4. Rolling and throwing balls
5. Reaching and trying to open door knobs - he doesn't have enough leverage - yet
6. Turning on and off the lights - repeatedly

I am most excited (and freaked out) about the standing on his own. I think this means he will be walking soon and it is ALL down hill from there. I think once he can stand well our table tops will never be the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOr will anything else! Life changes again when your little starts walking and then running. Enjoy!