Friday, November 30, 2007

Wrappin' it up!

Well this week marked the end of our trial period for our co-op. The review meeting went really well and we are all looking forward to beginning again in the spring. I have a few things to learn before then because we will start teaching more langauge and math concepts. I also finished my grad school course. My final project ended up being much bigger than it needed to be (over 30 pages plus a website)- but I was having a good time. You can see the webpage if you'd like. It was fun and I am glad that it's done.

There is a chance that little man may be a climber. After figuring out how to get up onto the dining room chairs he has realized that the same principles can be used to climb on top of the table and the piano keys. He is not allowed to do these things - but he tries.

He might be paying more attention to the signs then I give him credit for. Yesterday he went into the bathroom in the middle of the afternoon and made the sign for bath. We didn't take one at that point. Later that night he heard my husband and I talking about it - came by on his way to the bathroom and made the sign. He also LOVES making the sign for milk (now he drinks lactaid or soy milk).

So now its on to new projects - I have a couple I have set aside that I will pick back up now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OUTSTANDING job on that wiki website! LOTS o' work!!! And am very happy for you that grad school is done for now. On to celebrating the holidays with family and friends!!!

Climber and signer ... all good things. He is making giant strides these days! I wonder exactly how large his vocabulary is these days? Obviously MUCH larger than we give him credit for!!