Saturday, July 05, 2008

BFFs

We are so blessed that we have family friends that are basically our little guys best friends and almost like brothers and sisters. Today my son was seen trying to kiss their 2 1/2 year old - but the older sister (age 5) claims they were just dancing (they were running around like crazy and trying to hug each other just beforehand). My little guy now responds when I mention their name and wants to leave immediately to see them. He picks out his book with their pictures and looks for them in the book. He recognizes their street and begins yelling when we turn onto it. On occasion, when we've been near their house and not going to see them, I think he's tried to give me "better directions". He just adds to the craziness of 4 kids 5 and under and laughs and loves every minute of it. Today he even had a "he's touching me" fight in the back seat of the car. Ah, the struggles of friends and siblings. Later he was meowing and making his cat sign with everyone else in the back seat. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

INDEED!!!

Unknown said...

What is a BFF? I saw it somewhere else as well and can't quite figure it out?!?