Thursday, July 03, 2008

Home James

Little guy and I just returned from a trip to El Paso. We went to see my college roommate and her two kiddos. We had a good time - it was very low key (did I mention she has a two year old and a one month old). There were some bumps in the road - little guy had a cold and decided to share it with others, he also started getting his molars in. Additionally it was so exciting in a new place that he could not be bothered to stop and rest. He would get up about 4:30 in the morning and finally fall asleep around 8:00 at night - sometimes without a real nap. Despite these little issues we had a good time. They live in a little area of the city called Kern Place - it is great (nice sidewalks, big park nearby, etc.) So we did a lot of walking - which was fun.

It is good to be home. Hubbie cleaned up while we were gone - which was nice. I think he was bored. I am glad to report that little guy did sleep well last night and is napping peacefully as I type. It's been a while since I've been on vacation and it was a good break. Now we are back to just regular life.

No comments: