Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If it's not one thing . . .

Last night I decided that the toddler size prefolds I am using are so awesome that I should try them at night. I did put in an extra "insert" of terry just to make sure it absorbed enough. When I went to get A (after he slept through the night - YEAH!) he was dry as could be. I was very excited. The prefold kept everything in and the diaper cover (bummis super whisper wrap) worked great!

I was quite surprised when I turned on the lights later in the morning to discover a wet spot on his sheets. The only thing I can figure is that it was a big pool of drool. Little man is teething (although they haven't popped through yet). So, if it's not one thing - it's another. My husband did call me today to let me know that I had a very dirty cloth diaper waiting for me at home. I think he was a little frustrated with it. But with the toilet attachment it was cleaned up in no time flat. The only problem was little man trying to "help" me out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about links to all these diaper components? And how about sending Grandma some photos?!? I would love to see what you are now working with. Here's to your green thumb!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Highlands teething tablets? They worked great for both girls.