Sunday, August 26, 2007

What to do??

I am a little lost. This is the first weekend that I have had "free" since the middle of May. I busied myself getting ready for little man's Curious George themed birthday party/ Labor day bash. We have decided to have breakfast for dinner - a pancake buffet! So this week I will be making more pancakes than any one person should.

Additionally, I have been giving myself a crash course in the Montessori method. I had a few good books about it and went to the library to find a few more. I think I am putting most of the pieces together now. I can see why it might take two and a half years of course work to master all this information. I have also read through some yahoo user group messages and friendly blogs that have given some good guidance.

I started cleaning my house. This will take a few days - because I am slow (unmotivated in general) and because I am WAY behind. As a part of this I have started organizing the mounds of paper everywhere - little man enjoyed playing with all the papers that were going to the trash. I have put together all the paperwork for summer camp and I am about half way through writing that report - YEAH!

Tomorrow my new class starts - now that I have only one and a full semester I don't think it will seem as overwhelming. So, not to worry, I am finding things to do. My husband still wants me to read Harry Potter - so far I am holding out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Managing daily tasks in the home and keeping food on the table have kept plenty of people busier than they would like to have been for centuries, GF! You can do it!!!