Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A special thank you

Well today is little man's first birthday. He decided to get up early but that gave me some time to fix muffins before dad left for work. The muffins that had chocolate chips in them and he wasn't quite what to think of them at first.

We were taking the slow approach to opening presents and we opened the last of the ones that we have this morning before daddy left for work. I would like to extend a special thank you to regular reader RMH who has graced our home with noise . . . um music. Just kidding - he loves banging on the drum and the other musical instruments that came with the set. I am sure that this will entertain him for quite a while and it's not that loud.

I'd also like to thank my parents for the puzzles. My hubbie and I were on-line about to order a bunch of puzzles on Saturday- then the sale ended and it wasn't quite as good a deal. The ones you got are two of the one's we had chosen. Actually just before we opened the presents my husband was hoping aloud for puzzles.

I was hoping we'd get to go out some today - but it's been raining pretty hard all day today. If I remember correctly it also rained last year on his birthday. So I guess we'll just stay inside and play with our new toys! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, indeed, it was raining on the day Aaron was born. You were otherwise occupied so a difficult detail to recall. Thanks for the kudos. We love you guys! (^;

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome for the drums! :) Our guy likes us to shake the jingle bells.

Love to y'all, and especially to the little guy on beginning a new year.