Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In other news . . .

I guess I don't take "the curse" that seriously because I have applied to graduate school - AGAIN. I intend to complete my coursework this time. In the past pesky things like marriage, new jobs and pregnancy have gotten in the way of my studies. Actually, the biggest issue is that I did not take a stats course as an undergrad which makes it hard to puruse graduate studies. Lesson learned the hard way. This program is on-line and it is a series of four courses about working with gifted children. After reading Genius Denied and realizing that I use or lose my Americorps*VISTA money this summer I decided it was worth learning a little something. So my first two courses are essentially free - my VISTA grant covers them. It should be interesting and I imagine some of what I learn will be showing up here. So I will be a student - once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!