Sunday, April 22, 2007

Parenting Pages

Today I have spent an inordinant amount of time surfing the web. At about 11:45 I found something that is worth sharing. The first is a website about parenting written by a DAD! I have just started looking at what is on the site - but it seems really interesting with product reviews, book reviews, etc. (I found it because he was reviewing hairbows - it's a long story). So, you might want to check it out.

The other page is a link from Thingamababy. It is a book about reading aloud to your young child. I have recently been researching all types of information about reading - but I haven't come across this website yet. They have lots of good tips and I imagine the book is even better. It is hard to know what to do with books and your very young child sometimes. It seems that this book helps fill that gap.

So these are just a few little interesting tidbits I found. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EXCELLENT resources! Thanks!!!